One of my favorite things about Second Life pregnancies, possibly the only thing I like about it, is planning the virtual baby shower! We celebrated the upcoming birth of our virtual twins with a custom build. Here are some tips to help you plan your baby shower and a few of my favorite shops for decor.
One of the most in demand businesses in Second Life is avatar customization. The extent to which users want their avatars made over varies. However, there seems to be a limited amount of people or businesses that offer this. More so, even less that offer it with great visibility, ease of access, and seamless experience.
The time has come! We’ve finally opened Bayside City so a Second Life Giveaway feels right. We spent the week opening for people on the waitlist and in Discord but the sim opens to the public this weekend. To celebrate this momentous occasion, I’ve decided to host both a video contest and giveaway.
It’s time for burlesque! One of my biggest venues, The Monarchy hosts an incredibly fabulous Second Life Performance today at 4pm SLT. A Royal Review, choreographed and produced by Damia Vella, features some of The Monarchy’s sexiest Playmates on stage.
Hey everyone! I told you guys this was coming but definitely want to take some time to thank you all for your support and share some updates!
Time for a new Second Life YouTube and Blog Challenge! I asked members of my Discord server to ask me personal questions they’ve been dying to know. Shout out to everyone who helped with questions. Let your subscribers/followers get to know you! If you want me to share your post/video on my YouTube channel & blog be sure to tag me and link this post!
Check out my responses! Grab the questions below.
- Do your RL friends know you are into Second Life?
- What is your most embarrassing RL & Second Life moment?
- What do you think about SL sex and do you indulge in it from time to time?
- What’s something you literally cant live without?
- Biggest pet peeve about noobs or other residents?
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up? honestly?
- One thing you would change about yourself, habit or otherwise?
- What is your favorite trait about yourself / habit you have?
- What’s the silliest thing you have heard people say about you?
- What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
- What is your cringiest guilty pleasure?
- What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?
- Is there any part of your physical body that you want to change and why?
- Did SL bring out any insecurities in you?
- Would you ever meet a SL partner/lover/spouse in RL?
- Are you in a relationship in RL? If yes, do they know about everything you do in SL?
- How much RL money do you spend in SL within a month?
- What is one thing in SL you’ve done that you’ve never told anyone about?
- What is your biggest SL guilty pleasure?
- Have you ever secretly had multiple SL relationships?
- Have you ever openly had multiple SL relationships?
Want another Second Life YouTube and blog challenge? Check out my others! I’ll be adding more soon!
Hair | Doux Ni
Contacts | Avi Glam Echo
Sunnies | Avanti Busu Shades
Nose Ring | November Heart Nose Ring
Choker | November Play Girl Choker
Chest Piercing | Cynful Mina Piercings
Nails | Ascendant Boss Nails
Rings | Kunglers Andora Ring & Ysoral Ashley
Dress | Pseudo Tied Button Shirt Dress
Anklet | Kibitz Maddison’s
Shoes | Miss Chelsea Kate Slides
Head | Genus Classic
Body | Legacy
National Napping Day is honestly my favorite day. I may or may not be strongly considering a day in bed today. Anywho, I’m that person who will absolutely let my avatar nap.