The time has come! We’ve finally opened Bayside City so a Second Life Giveaway feels right. We spent the week opening for people on the waitlist and in Discord but the sim opens to the public this weekend. To celebrate this momentous occasion, I’ve decided to host both a video contest and giveaway.
It’s time for burlesque! One of my biggest venues, The Monarchy hosts an incredibly fabulous Second Life Performance today at 4pm SLT. A Royal Review, choreographed and produced by Damia Vella, features some of The Monarchy’s sexiest Playmates on stage.
Time for a new Second Life YouTube and Blog Challenge! I asked members of my Discord server to ask me personal questions they’ve been dying to know. Shout out to everyone who helped with questions. Let your subscribers/followers get to know you! If you want me to share your post/video on my YouTube channel & blog be sure to tag me and link this post!
Check out my responses! Grab the questions below.
- Do your RL friends know you are into Second Life?
- What is your most embarrassing RL & Second Life moment?
- What do you think about SL sex and do you indulge in it from time to time?
- What’s something you literally cant live without?
- Biggest pet peeve about noobs or other residents?
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up? honestly?
- One thing you would change about yourself, habit or otherwise?
- What is your favorite trait about yourself / habit you have?
- What’s the silliest thing you have heard people say about you?
- What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
- What is your cringiest guilty pleasure?
- What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?
- Is there any part of your physical body that you want to change and why?
- Did SL bring out any insecurities in you?
- Would you ever meet a SL partner/lover/spouse in RL?
- Are you in a relationship in RL? If yes, do they know about everything you do in SL?
- How much RL money do you spend in SL within a month?
- What is one thing in SL you’ve done that you’ve never told anyone about?
- What is your biggest SL guilty pleasure?
- Have you ever secretly had multiple SL relationships?
- Have you ever openly had multiple SL relationships?
Want another Second Life YouTube and blog challenge? Check out my others! I’ll be adding more soon!
Hair | Doux Ni
Contacts | Avi Glam Echo
Sunnies | Avanti Busu Shades
Nose Ring | November Heart Nose Ring
Choker | November Play Girl Choker
Chest Piercing | Cynful Mina Piercings
Nails | Ascendant Boss Nails
Rings | Kunglers Andora Ring & Ysoral Ashley
Dress | Pseudo Tied Button Shirt Dress
Anklet | Kibitz Maddison’s
Shoes | Miss Chelsea Kate Slides
Head | Genus Classic
Body | Legacy
Second Life viewers can have a pretty major impact on your Second Life experience. I am constantly asked how to use Black Dragon because my favoritism for the viewer has developed pretty strongly. During tonight’s live for Second Life 101, I’m diving into everything I did to make it possible
National Napping Day is honestly my favorite day. I may or may not be strongly considering a day in bed today. Anywho, I’m that person who will absolutely let my avatar nap.
Second Life released Bakes on Mesh (BOM) and it was a game changer. I must admit, I was reluctant to hop on the BOM train. There is so much change regularly in Second Life, I didn’t feel like changing again! And for whatever reason, I thought it was going to be a lot more complicated than it was. But it’s really simply and the outcome is so worth it.
Are you ready for another giveaway!? I’ve partnered with Indulge Automotive, ChicModa, Butbel Beauty and of course, SLBNB and The Vanderbuilt to bring you one fabulous giveaway.
It’s time for my first ever Second Life YouTube Subathon! This Sunday, March 1st I am throwing a 6-hour party and YouTube LIVE stream! Here’s what I’ve experienced with YouTube so far.